Welcome to the Healing Ranch in Vanderwagen, NM.
A place where business executives come to work on themselves and their businesses.
—– *** —–
Interested in visiting the Healing Ranch? Is it time to do a personal retreat and work on yourself or think through a pivot strategy for your business?
Tell us about yourself and how we can help. We choose to work with Business Executives that feel they need to work on themselves and their businesses for the sake of living a good life and planning for retirement. Our promise to you is that when you work with us; you will not be alone anymore.
We offer short term or long term coaching programs to help you and your Leadership Teams process and transition any issues you are dealing with personally or in your business. We are here to help you navigate the changes and challenges that show up and hold you back. Remember business is always personal we want you to live a good life now and in retirement.
—– *** —–
We work in partnership with www.ethos-care.com a tele-medicine practice that offers evidence-based therapies to address Behavioral Health concerns in the workplace for Employees and Business Leaders. We will offer residential programs and complimentary therapies that will induce relaxation, which can lead to new insights regarding depression and other Behavioral Health concerns that people in the workplace might have.
Complimentary therapies that we will be offering at the Healing Ranch;
- Yoga. Particularly Iyengar Yoga, can be impactful in reducing symptoms of depression.
- Meditation. Has been found to help depression symptoms by introducing a new script or thought focus through the guidance of an instructor or audio format.
- Mindfulness Training. The practice of mindfulness, or the purposeful focusing of one’s concentration on the present moment, has been shown to help individuals struggling with depression.
- Massage therapy. Massage involves a massage therapist manipulating one’s muscles and soft tissues, and is an ancient practice originating in China 3,000 years ago.
- Acupuncture.Another type of traditional Chinese medicine leverages the strategic use of needles to provide relief for a variety of conditions.
- Art and music therapy. Some individuals do not feel comfortable expressing deeply held thoughts and feelings in therapy sessions.
- Equine therapy. Spending time with a horse as well as in the caring of it, as a means of helping to improve feelings of self-worth, which aids in depression treatment.
- Infrared sauna. It has been shown that short periods of elevated body temperature, or hyperthermia, can act as a type of antidepressant.
- Hot Tubs. Time spent relaxing in a hot tub results in a combination of both increased blood flow and relaxation of your breathing. These combine and increase the serotonin and dopamine levels in your brain, whilst also decreasing epinephrine and cortisol levels.
- Nutritious meals. Brain health is intrinsically tied to nutrition. Research shows that some foods can help mitigate depression symptoms, including complex carbohydrates, lean proteins, low-fat dairy, and nuts and seeds.
- Daily exercise. Adding 20-30 minutes of cardio, such as hiking, dance cardio, cycling, and running, 3-4 times per week can help elevate the feel-good brain chemicals, endorphins, that lead to better overall fitness, better sleep quality, better concentration, and improved mood.
—– *** —–
For more information please fill out this contact form:
Comments are closed.